About Me

Hey! Gabriella here, and welcome to my lovely blog! :) So, I guess I'll start with the basics: teen who is in love with a bunch of randomness. I'd always wanted to blog, and well, here I am doing exactly that! Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So, I recently read Obsidian, and although many people say that it isn't a good book, it truly is. Sure, it has all those typical boy-next-door cliches and whatnot, I loved it! It was so adorable and such a good storyline. I will admit that the 'jerk-ness' of Daemon could have been toned down just a bit, but all in all, it was great. How anyone could have come up with such a great idea for a book, I don't know, but Jennifer did, and I'm so glad that she did because I have found yet another new book boyfriend, Daemon Black! :) Yes, yes, I know, that sounds incredibly cheesy, but you've got to give me some credit! He's kind of awesome! I mean seriously, he's an alien that is oober attractive and he can do all that cool stuff. (I won't say anything specific so as to not spoil it for anyone who still has to read it :) )
But seriously, if you haven't read it, I DEFINITELY suggest you do! I can be incredibly hard to please with books, but this did it! Read it and enjoy! 

Au Revoir! -Gabriella :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post here: http://fangirlroar.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete