About Me

Hey! Gabriella here, and welcome to my lovely blog! :) So, I guess I'll start with the basics: teen who is in love with a bunch of randomness. I'd always wanted to blog, and well, here I am doing exactly that! Enjoy! :)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The One by Kiera Cass

Well, once again, let's see, I probably should have added something about this long ago, but, well, you see, I kind off got super busy with school and finals and all that jazz *cough cough summer*, so now I am going to post something about this gorgeous book! :) Super duper happy with the ending, and I..I..I cried...*sniff sniff* It was that beautiful. I loved loved loved it! I really hope that other people loved it or love it like I do, and if you didn't...well then...there are no words to describe how sad of a feeling that must be...
But anyway! Read it! It is beautiful in every single way...no words can bring it down!

ANYWAY...if you haven't already read it...please please please read it! You'll love it!

Ciao!
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment