About Me

Hey! Gabriella here, and welcome to my lovely blog! :) So, I guess I'll start with the basics: teen who is in love with a bunch of randomness. I'd always wanted to blog, and well, here I am doing exactly that! Enjoy! :)

Monday, May 25, 2015

Just One Day, Just One Year, Just One Night---all 3 Reviews :)

Ok, so here we go, time to try and get back in the swing of things and review some books! So, I've decided to review this series, which I JUST finished. Let's just say, I cried like 20,000 times inside and then suddenly was super happy and then was super sad. This whole series brought on an emotional roller coaster. For Just One Day, I loved the way it developed. The way it had her falling in love, but all of a sudden losing Willem for seemingly no reason. It was adorable how quickly that love affair came about. :) But then he "left" her and I cried and cried and cried and felt so bad for Lulu or Allyson. I don't know which you want to call her. Either is fine with me, she's a cutie either way. Then the way it ended, I was just so upset, because seriously, just no. NO. NO. NO! I NEED A BETTER ENDING! But as for a cliffhanger, it was great.
Now time to move onto the next book in the series. Beautiful switch in POV. Hearing the story from Willem was really cool, and I felt so bad for him and how heartbroken and lost he was. He's the seemingly sweetest guy ever, and I love him to pieces. I totally ship Lulu/Allyson and Willem. They're so cute together. :) But, then it ended roughly the same way as the other one, and I was just like UGH! NO! NO! NO! MUST. GET. BETTER. ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! But all the same, it was cute to see the relationship with Yael develop and that whole story with Broodje and all his friends. Yet another great book by Gayle Forman.
So finally for this last story. Thank goodness Gayle Forman came out with this because I would have DIED without a clearer ending to Willem and Allyson's story. I just NEEDED to see what was going to happen between them, and thankfully, this was the answer! It was so cute to see the development in such a short amount of time, and I loved the was they kind of picked things back up to the way they were in Paris, without doing that at the same time, if that makes any sense at all! :) 


Needless to say, if you are looking for a fantabulous, heartwrenching, beautiful series, this is definitely the book for you. I loved it, and hopefully you will too! :)

Ciao!
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment