About Me

Hey! Gabriella here, and welcome to my lovely blog! :) So, I guess I'll start with the basics: teen who is in love with a bunch of randomness. I'd always wanted to blog, and well, here I am doing exactly that! Enjoy! :)

Monday, May 4, 2015


Seriously, I need to get more in the groove of writing things on this. But anyway, I'm back and the newest book I'm going to review is...THE MAZE RUNNER! 
So, anyway, I read this, and thought it was beautiful. I had wanted to read it, but I never took the initiative to actually do so. The story-line was so unique, and amazing. It really makes me want to be able to better write. Seriously, my writing skills are in need of some help (with regards to writing stories). But anyway, back to my reviewing of the book. The book was seriously awesome, as I've already said. It was set in a dystopian world, for those of you who don't already know, and it is essentially about the lives of boys who have to live in a maze. However, everything does change for them when they get a girl. Things kind of go down from there. But, I'm not going to spoil what you don't already know. Seriously though, if you haven't read it, make sure you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment